Saturday, January 1, 2011

Story Time

Wow! Do you see this? I have two posts in one day. It is a miracle! This is actually an addition to the previous post. For those of you who follow my sister's blog you may recall that she has the attention span of a goldfish well it seems I have the memory of one and am likely to forget important things such as which books I have already read. So here my list of books that I read in 2010 in order:

1. Twilight written by: Stephanie Meyer
2. New Moon written by: Stephanie Meyer
3. Eclipse written by: Stephanie Meyer
4. The Work of Wolves written by: Kent Meyers
5. Heartless written by: Michele R. McPhee
6. Pope Joan written by: Donna Cross
7. Mr. Darcy's Daughters written by: Elizabeth Aston
8. The Last Templar written by: Raymond Khoury
9. Riding Shotgun written by: Rita Mae Brown
10. Breaking Dawn written by: Stephanie Meyer
11. H.R.H. written by: Danielle Steel
12. The Last Child written by: John Hart
13. Barefoot written by: Elin Hilderbrand
14. Cleopatra's Daughter written by: Michelle Moran
15. Expecting Adam written by: Martha Beck
16. Dogtown written by: Stefan Bechtel

My favorites from the year are Eclipse, Pope Joan, The Last Child, and Expecting Adam. The others were fine as well but I can't give them all a flying colors review. Maybe this will give some of you a good idea of a book to read. If you have any questions about any of them let me know just remember I don't remember very well.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this list. I loved Expecting Adam too. And I'm wanting to read Pope Joan. I just started the Harry Potters all over again though, so we'll see how long that takes me.

    ReplyDelete